Autodesk Inventor 2010 AutoSave Reminder
Save, Save as are one of the most important tools in any software package.,
Autodesk Inventor 2010 has an built in tool available in the Application Option: Auto Save Reminder.
Auto Save Reminder
Auto Save reminder helps you to turn on or off the notification
- The Auto Save Timer starts when you open Autodesk Inventor
- The Timer resets itself when you alter the time
- The Timer can be set between 1 – 9999 minutes
- The default timer is set to 30minutes
- The AutoSave Reminder pops up after the timer is set as shown below
Note: After the time period you specify, the Save Reminder notification bubble displays only if your file needs a save.
Once you click on the bubble:
- You can launch a standard File Save request and save the active document.
- Click X to close the bubble temporarily and continue the timer.
- Click “Do not show this message again” to turn on or off the Save Reminder behavior.
- Allow the display of the Save Reminder notification bubble to expire, and continue the timer.