Its on this day September 21, 2009 Autodesk released officially the subscription advantage pack for Autodesk Inventor 2010.
The Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk® Inventor® 2010 offers new productivity tools, improved support for architectural fabrication, and easier-to-use simulation features. Move beyond 3D to develop complete digital prototypes of your designs.
- DWG™ Block Browser—Browse for blocks from DWG files and insert them into Autodesk® Inventor® software without having to open a drawing in AutoCAD® software.
- Chain Dimensioning—Create chain dimensions more quickly and easily.
- Multi-View Create—Create multiple views simultaneously.
- Architectural View Scale—Display fractional view scales with associative updating.
- Materials Assignment for Simulation*—Select components in the Materials Browser and simultaneously change their material properties.
- Editable Simulation Reports*—Output simulation results to a single file for editing.
* Simulation features only available in AutoCAD® Inventor® Simulation Suite and AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite.
Okay, where to login to download the Autodesk Inventor 2010 Subscription Advantage Pack,
That’s very easy are you a subscription customer ? The Answer is yes,
Visit the Link – Subscription Login , Enter your user name / email id and password, and enter into the world of latest information on the Subscription Portal.
Today I downloaded the Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Inventor 2010; Wow, that’s really a cool added advantage and my work flow in using Inventor increased to a greater extent, its a 126MB file
Note: The “Inventor 2010 SP1 Hotfix – TS1109427″ is installed automatically as part of the Inventor 2010 Subscription Advantage Pack. This update resolves a problem that prevents Inventor from using borrowed network licenses when multiple Autodesk products are installed.
If you are trying to Install Subscription Advantage Pack without installing SP1, then it wont work
If you want to install SP1 – visit – Autodesk Inventor 2010 SP – 1
Visit this link see through the benefits you get from being a subscription member.
Are you a subscription Customer Download Inventor Subscription Advantage Pack Today
Once you are done with the installation, how do you verify ?
To verify installation is successful, start Autodesk Inventor. On the InfoCenter Help pulldown, select About Autodesk Inventor. The installation is successful if the About box displays: “Build: 540b, Release: 2010 SR.”