Add 3D Mechanical CAD at Your Own Pace
Autodesk® Inventor LT™ 3D mechanical CAD software delivers the powerful 3D part-level design capabilities of Autodesk® Inventor® digital prototyping software. Practical and affordable, Inventor LT offers a cost-effective way to introduce 3D part modeling into your 2D drafting workflows. You can purchase Inventor LT on its own or as part of the AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite, which delivers AutoCAD LT® software and Inventor LT together at a remarkable value.
- Add the power of 3D mechanical design
- Design parts faster and better using 3D
- Create and update production DWG™ drawings more quickly and easily
- Work with 3D data from customers and suppliers
- Fully interoperable with AutoCAD LT 2D drafting software
- Reuse your 2D data to start designing in 3D
|Brochure (pdf – 3893Kb)|
|System Requirements (pdf – 33Kb)|
|Top Reasons to Move from AutoCAD LT to AutoCAD Inventor Suite (pdf – 157Kb)|
Before you download the 30-day Inventor LT trial version, please make sure your computer meets the Inventor LT minimum system requirements. Then follow the download instructions below.
Click Here to Register to download a free copy of Autodesk Inventor LT 2011
Please follow the simple steps below to download and install your 30-day trial software:
1. Download the appropriate Inventor LT 2011 installation file to a temporary location on your computer hard drive. Please use a short file path. OS errors regarding very long path names can occur if this temporary location is nested too many levels deep.
2. Double-click the self-extracting executable file to access the Installer. We recommend that you use the default destination folder, which is “C:\Autodesk\Inventor_LT_2011″, as the self-extract destination folder name.
3. After the file is extracted, the Inventor installer wizard launches automatically. If it does not launch, browse to the folder where all files were extracted and double-click setup.exe.
4. Follow the installation prompts, entering 000-00000000 when prompted for your serial number
5. In the Review – Configure – Install dialog box, click Configure to set preferences.
6. After configuration, click Start to installation.
7. When the installation is done, click Finish.
Press F1 or use the ribbon menu selections to access the Inventor LT Help system, which offers a comprehensive range of information and materials to help you become productive with Inventor LT quickly and test drive Inventor 3D modeling technology.