Autodesk Moldflow User Group
- Are you a seasoned Moldflow expert and want to learn what’s new in Autodesk® Moldflow® 2011 products or get tips from other power users?
- Are you not yet a user but interested to hear how others are using Moldflow to optimize the design of plastic parts and injection molds?
Attend a local user group event to get connected and learn from plastics professionals just like you. Companies worldwide use Moldflow simulation software to help reduce the need for costly physical prototypes, avoid potential manufacturing defects, and get innovative products to market faster. Come share your tips and questions, and learn from power users in your area how to take full advantage of the latest Autodesk Moldflow 2011 solutions.
- Meet with users to share plastics simulation best practices that can help to increase your productivity.
- Interact directly with Autodesk Moldflow product representatives to help drive future development.
- Gain the confidence that you are getting maximum value from your software products.
Be prepared for an informative day. We hope to see you there!
Register Now for an Event Near You in United States
- Akron, OH – Oct. 14
- Tampa, FL – Oct. 28
- Montreal, Canada – Nov 2
- Los Angeles – Nov 4
- Detroit – Nov 9
- Chicago – Nov 11
- Portland – Oct 21