With Inventor 2012 beta out in the Beta Portal of Autodesk, its time for users to test the beta release of Autodesk Inventor 2012 and shape the next release . . .
Register / Sign Up @ – https://beta.autodesk.com/signup/
More Information :
We invite you to be a part of this exciting experience!
Benefits of joining
By being a community member, you reap measurable benefits:
1. Influence the course of future products through access to Autodesk products during development
2. Learn new features early, so migration to a newer software version is seamless
3. Join community of your peers and Autodesk development members as you provide feedback
4. Many programs offer incentives to reward your valuable input
The mission of Autodesk Feedback Programs is to help ensure the release of quality products by testing them in a ‘real-world’ environment as well as in the lab. Involving customers in the software validation process helps to ensure we are meeting the demands of the user community. Beta sites provide pivotal feedback at many stages in the development cycle. Joining Autodesk Feedback Programs is an excellent opportunity to become involved in the process of creating computer software used worldwide!
To take part in the community, we do ask that our participants be willing to:
• Register and complete an online Community Profile with full names and contact details
• Complete online Beta Site Agreement and/or other relevant agreement as required
• Provide active feedback via the site tools while participating in a program