Download Autodesk Simulation CFD Viewer
Share your expertise, solicit feedback, and secure design approval. With the Autodesk® Simulation CFD Viewer, everyone in the design supply chain can visualize and interact with simulation results. Register and download the free* CFD 3D Viewer application and use as a stand-alone visualization tool or as a plug-in for Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Word®, or your Web browser.
- Close all open applications.
- Click Download Now. In Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, click Run, click Run again, and then Install. In Firefox®, click Save File; once file is saved, click the .exe icon in the dialog box.
- Select Install.
- Follow the Installation Wizard instructions to complete the installation.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate; Windows Vista ® (SP2, .NET 3.5 SP1) Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate; or Windows® XP Professional (32-bit: SP3, 64-bit: SP3, .NET 3.5 SP1)
- Dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or higher, 2 MB L2 cache per core, 800 MHz FSB (minimum) or Quad- core processor,E5640, 2.66GHz, 12M, 5.86GT/s (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (12 GB recommended)*
- 500 GB or higher hard drive recommended
- 30 GB or more free disk space recommended (2 GB free disk space for installation)
- SCSI drive—15K RPM; SATA drive—10K RPM
- 24-bit color display, 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- 512 MB DRAM or higher (OpenGL®-capable graphics card recommended)
- 256 MB onboard memory (minimum)
- DVD-ROM drive**
- Microsoft mouse-compliant pointing device
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or higher
- Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription-aware access
*For superior performance when working with models of any analysis type, Autodesk recommends a supported 64-bit operating system, a supported 64-bit processor, and 12 GB RAM or higher. Autodesk recommends settings that allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory, as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
**CD-ROM and DVD-ROM drives are not required if installing using electronic download.
*Free trials are subject to the terms and conditons of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies the software.
How to Buy
To purchase Autodesk® Simulation CFD software, please contact the office listed below or fill out the form below to have an Autodesk representative follow up with you.
Americas (United States, Canada, Mexico, and South America)