Share 3D PDF Files for Autodesk Inventor 2012
Create Interactive 3D PDF Files
Share3D PDF is an easy to use software application for creating industry standard PDF files from 3D models.
- Import 3D from SolidWorks®, Inventor®, Rhino, SketchUp®, DWF® +
- Rapidly capture 3D views and recall them with PDF bookmarks
- Preview and publish to more than 50 high-impact templates
- Click to easily customize text, images, logos and colors
- Many templates include interactive buttons and clickable lists
- Assign names to captured views that will display in the PDF
- Share 3D with anyone that has Adobe® Reader 9+
Easy 3D PDF Creation with Share3D PDF
Import common formats such as SolidWorks, Inventor, SketchUp, Rhino3D and more.
Choose a high-quality template designed for seamless PDF publishing.
Named 3D Views
Capture and record views for easy recall in the 3D PDF.
Rotate, Pan and Zoom
Use the mouse to intuitively setup viewpoints of your 3D model.
Setup transitions between views in the 3D PDF.
View and interact with the document before publishing it to PDF.
Apply materials from a library of hundreds of presets.
Custom Text and Images
Simply click to set text and images that will be published to the PDF.
Setup the colors used when rendering the 3D view.
Display text on the page of your 3D PDF as 3D views are displayed.
Create and publish an animated explode view in 3D PDF.
Modify the color scheme to match your preferences.
All products import the following files:
- SolidWorks .sldasm
- SolidWorks .sldprt
- Inventor .prt
- Inventor .asm
- Google Sketchup .skp
- Autodesk .dwf
- Rhino 4 .3dm
- AutoCAD .dwg
- AutoCAD . dxf
The GRANITE Import Module, an add-on module, can be purchased separately. This add-on product extends any product by adding direct import of the following files:
- Pro/ENGINEER .prt
- Pro/ENGINEER .asm
- STEP (Enhanced)
- IGES (Enhanced)