Simulation Software for Product Development
The Autodesk® Simulation family of products delivers a comprehensive set of simulation software tools that are easy to integrate into each phase of the product development process. From mechanical stress, vibration, and motion to computational fluid dynamics, plastic injection molding, and multiphysics, simulation software from Autodesk provides a fast, accurate, and innovative approach to solving your most challenging design problems. Autodesk simulation software products give you the tools you need to understand product behavior, test innovative concepts, and optimize designs from the earliest stages of the design process. Use them to:
- Validate material choices and part interactions to improve designs and avoid costly mistakes
- Predict how your products will perform in real-world scenarios
- Optimize designs, prevent expensive over-engineering, and reduce the use of raw materials
Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS plastic injection molding simulation software, which provides access to the robust computing power of Autodesk Cloud, is now available to customers in North America and Japan.
Delivering a comprehensive set of cloud enabled tools for injection molding simulation, Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS helps users optimize and validate even the most complex geometries. Providing access to computational power in the cloud eliminates the need for costly, specialized hardware to enable solving multiple scenarios in parallel, thereby removing previous limitations and increasing productivity.
Previously available as Project Cumulus, an Autodesk Labs Technology Preview, Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS is now a full commercial release available in three versions to better address the individual computing needs of manufacturing customers.
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Standard — Provides 200 hours per year of cloud computing, enough for approximately 150 small simulations.
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Premium — Provides 800 hours per year of cloud computing, enough for approximately 300 medium simulations.
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Ultimate — Provides 2,500 hours per year of cloud computing, enough for approximately 500 large simulations.
In addition to improved capabilities for optimizing plastic products by considering a larger number of design options with Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS, Autodesk offers the services of simulation experts, providing support for all simulation users and explanations of the latest trends, issues and developments in simulation — all to help users and analysts gain greater knowledge and experience from fellow industry gurus.
Visit Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS to get more information about how it can improve product quality and accelerate innovation.
You can find out more @ Autodesk Moldflow Website