India’s First Autodesk Expert Elite on MFG
Autodesk, world’s leader in AEC, MFG and M&E showcases the experts in vertical products and domain. One such domain is MFG and this time it was back to India and we have India’s First Expert Elite member related to MFG ( Manufacturing )
About Expert Elite :
The Autodesk Expert Elite program was created to recognize customers around the world who have contributed a significant amount of time, knowledge, and assistance to our customer support community. These people have demonstrated a strong sense of leadership and use an engaging style of collaboration that contributes to a healthy and valuable customer community.
Expert Elite members have an enthusiasm for Autodesk software products that is visible in their attitude and interactions within our customer community, and represent the voice of some of our most invested users.
The Autodesk Expert Elite program has over 230 members representing 40 different countries and have experience using a multitude of Autodesk software products, from AutoCAD to Maya to Fusion 360, in their everyday work.
Key characteristics of an Autodesk Expert Elite member include:
- Accessibility – Regular participation each month on Autodesk’s Communities, Autodesk Int’l Communities or through social channels (e.g., blogs, Twitter,Facebook)
- Expertise – Have a strong understanding of Autodesk, it’s related products, as well as the needs of our community members
- Responsive – Respond regularly to questions or ideas and contribute to the knowledge of the community
- Leadership – Represent the spirit of the community and bring the voice of the customer back to Autodesk
- Advocacy – Be a brand advocate for Autodesk, and act as a fair and balanced representative.
Entitlements and Responsibilities
The program seeks to boost the influence of Autodesk Expert Elite members, both within the community and with their peers. As a recognized Expert Elite member you will receive a number of benefits during the program year, including:
Expert Elite Member Benefits
- Community badge
- Expert Elite Recognition Certificate
- Program welcome gift
- Video interview opportunities
- Social Recognition (Twitter and AutodeskCare)
- Discussion forum privileges e.g. mark or unmark accepted solutions
- Private Expert Elite community
- Escalate posts to Autodesk Technical Support
- Access to Autodesk speaker series
- Expert Elite member monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Interactions with Autodesk Product Designers or Managers
- Access to Autodesk software products*
India’s Expert Elite : Ravi Kumar, more details below
I have been working in Manufacturing sector from past 17 years with a brief period with Bosch and since 2002 with a Defense Sector. I have been using Inventor since 2007 daily for designing various equipments and products used for defence purpose. I also have designed various simple mechanical equipments and special Purpose machines. I have a considerably good knowledge in various Autodesk Products like Inventor, Showcase, Simulation Mechanical and Autocad. I have done my Bachelor of Engineering from UVCE, Bangalore.
full term apprentice – 1998 to 2001
diploma in mech engg – 2003 to 2005
– Autodesk India Community Team